Queries & Feedback Poor service from Holdcroft Honda

Discussion in 'Holdcroft Honda' started by NottsBiker, Wednesday 19th Nov, 2014.

1. NottsBiker Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Ben Nottingham
    Having been encouraged by the many positive nay glowing reports of excellent service from Holdcroft I decided to place an order a week ago.

Rang them and attempted to order a set of wipers, small nut cover and dog guard fitting kit. Had to ring me back so took details. A week later still no call.

Rang them Monday to give a second chance. Explained situation no apology. Man I spoke with took details of order (again) but could not locate part for dog guard. Gave his email details for me to clarify item. Wednesday evening no response to the email I sent.

Can't say I'm bowled over so far with the service.

Ben

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Ben I have dropped you a PM now. Can you please drop a email to hondaparts@Holdcroft.com

I have had a word with the HH team and no one has any notes for the same ,did you speak to the parts department?

3. Nels Moderator Staff Team

I'm sorry that you've had a problem @NottsBiker. That's very unusual for HH.
    I would definitely follow CJ's advice so that this can be cleared up as soon as possible.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    It's all sorted Bens spoken to HH.

5. NottsBiker Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Ben Nottingham
    Yes they have called and sorted it out

From their response and following conversation it dies seem like a bit of bad luck on my behalf

Offered to look at my creaky clutch pedal for me and told me about the aero wiper upgrade when I ordered PFL ones.

Happy now :Smile:

6. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Great stuff. :Thumbup:

7. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Good to hear you've been well cared for :Thumbup:

8. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    I was whispering in Lee's ear telling him not to let you order the Pre-Facelift :Laughing: