Official Honda Positive Start to Pata Honda's 2015 SBK Campaign

Discussion in 'News Feeds' started by Honda World News, Monday 23rd Feb, 2015.

1. Honda World News Auto-Generated News Feed

Phillip Island, Australia - Sylvain Guintoli took two positive results from the opening round of the 2015 World Superbike championship at Phillip Island in Australia, with his Pata Honda team-mate Michael van der Mark impressing with a strong fifth place finish.

Source: Honda World News

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    It was a strong race, I was surprised to see the firebalde having the top end grunt and to carry so much corner speed, Jonny Rea must have been WTF I could do that last on the same bike.:crazyeyes:

Michael van der Mark did ride well but second race he was DNF..

3. nsxer Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Note there has been some rule changes that may help the aging blade.
    It's so frustrating that Honda is not able to provide evolution like the other manufacturers. Yes the blade design was ahead of its time but HRC need to invest and not just in MotoGP. WSB has always been far more exciting.

Gutted for local man Jonny ... 2Nd race split by 100th second. But not a bad day at work ... Good points in the bag

Hard watching him on a kwak though.

Wsb rocks!

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I beg to differ motogp rocks none of these production racer proper prototypes rocket ships no soft preliminary tyres and crappysoftware all bespoke best off he best , best riders too

5. nsxer Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

MotoGP suffers the same way F1 does a lot of the time ... It's like watching a parade lap with the same old ... WSB on the other hand there is a number of winners at any one time; on the entertainment side of things WSB rocks and that's the beauty of Motorsport IMHO

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Well if you are good you should win why should others win. It's not a popularity contest or your a nice guy . You get nothing for not consistently finishing first it called class, let the little league fight it out.