Introductions Potential owner.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by stevo1179, Monday 24th Sep, 2012.

1. stevo1179 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Looking to purchase a 7th Generation Accord in the next few months, this seemed like a good place to educate myself on all things Accord.

2. hondavtecr Trader

Chris Manchester
    Steve this is the place to be when it comes to research, reviews, repair and maintenance help. People are always willing to help.
  3. AccordCU2 Premium Member Club Supporter

Hi Steve and welcome:Hey:
    Are you looking for diesel or petrol Accord?
    Plenty reading material here to learn about Accord.
  4. stevo1179 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, thank you for the reply. I'm looking for a petrol (2.0), Exec trim <80k, <£5k. Had a couple of Hondas before (CR-X & Prelude) both of which were bullet proof, the latter was 21 years old when I finally got rid of it.
    If a diesel was available for the right price I would consider it, we don't really do the miles (~8k per year) to merit it. Also it is for the wife, and I have visions of her putting unleaded in it if we got a diesel.
  5. Jon_G Guest

Hi Steve and welcome to the club.
  6. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hi and welcome to the club Steve.
  7. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    Hi Bud,

Welcome to the family :Thumbup:

I have a Diesel but to be honest with that kind of milage I would go for a Petrol.. Either way the Accord is a great car..
  8. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to AOC, Steve. :Smile:
  9. stevo1179 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Having had a look at some of the posts I feel more convinced that the petrol version would be the way forward. What sort of MPG can I expect from a manual 2.0 saloon?