ICE & HFT Pre-Facelift Sat Nav Disc (Non-Voice)

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by DeviateDefiant, Sunday 21st Jul, 2013.

1. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    I've been trying to track down a v2 Sat Nav disc for my Accord. The one copied disc I've managed to get from the net wouldn't work, despite cleaning the drive's lens. Does anyone have a disc (any age) around the Midlands area I could pop by and try? The non-voice versions seem to be like gold-dust.

I'd rather not chuck a huge chunk of money at Honda if I need to replace/refurb the drive.

Many thanks.

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Drop by mine dude and try mine. I have an intermittent can't read disc error but this is temp related so I think its an electronic fault on the drive and not the DVD itself. After ten mins of driving it starts to work OK.

3. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

Thank you mate, I've actually got to grab the M6 at some point this week past Birmingham. It'll probably be Wednesday or Thursday if you're free at all? Time of day makes no difference to me.

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    I'll drop you a PM mate.

5. mushroom Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Removed please post this in the sales section once you have reached the threshold.-IC

6. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

I have the removed post from the eMail notification, thank you for the offer but v3.7 is the voice-activated version which is incompatible with my Accord.