Dealers/Garages pre winter check.

Discussion in 'Dealers, Garages & Body Shops' started by chris2982, Wednesday 2nd Dec, 2015.

1. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Chris Rowlands Gill
    well, it's that time of year again,,, all ready got the winter tyres on..
    do any 9fyou take your car to the dealers this time of year for a quick once over before the bad wear her kicks in..
    in the past I have taken to halfrauds as they do a free heath check but since owning the FR-V I would rather it went to the dealers.

do honda offer this service?.
    I have had a look online but they don't seem to advertise such a thing.

thanks,
    chris

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I am sure Honda do offer a similar VHC but it's down to the local dealer to make a song and dance about it. I think there is a winter checklist somewhere here let me look it up.

3. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I am positive Solihull Honda dealer does winter check but can't recall is it for free tbh.
    They did visual health check on my car when i had MOT done few weeks ago.
    - - - Updated - - -
    Is your Honda ready for Winter?

Found it

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  5. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Chris Rowlands Gill
    thanks guys..
    I will give durham honda a call tomorrow to see if I can get something set up.. don't mind spending a few quid for a bit of piece of mind..
    not bothered about me being stranded somewhere,,, more so with having the 4 kids in with me.

FirstHonda and Ichiban like this.
  6. Al Star Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Just had mine checked.. free Honda health check at Main Dealer Parks Honda in Ayr.. Great service. They even washed it all and hoovered it out.. all free of charge.. They did point out I needed front drop links so going to do them myself..

chris2982 likes this.