Feedback/Help Prefix

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help & Suggestions' started by jaytip, Thursday 6th Jun, 2013.

1. jaytip Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Do we really need to have a prefix when posting a question? I think it sometimes ends up putting the subject matter in a location that it shouldn't really be because you are prompted for a prefix and a suitable one is not available.

Regards,

Ivor.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Ivor,
    If new members and existing members wanted to search an engine issue for example it makes finding relevant and similar topics really easy in one go.

if you scroll to the bottom of the section where prefixes are enabled you have the below option.

Prefix.JPG

Select your prefix section and click show threads.

if you find a suitable prefix is missing we will just added. let me know.

3. jaytip Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I hear what you are saying CJ but I do 90% of my surfing via my mobile while in work and the AOC app does not support a lot of the options on the full site.
    There have been a lot of responses lately which I have liked but with the app I'm not able to "like" them (at least I can't see where I can anyway)

4. jaytip Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I can't even click on the option that you suggested using the app. It's frustrating because I like using the app on my phone because re full site is too big to browse on the iPhone, well for me it is anyway.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Yup that will be the case however majority of members still use full blown web browser as main gateway to forum.

6. jaytip Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yeah I hear what your saying. Perhaps I should start browsing on my tablet instead :Smile: