Announcement Print your own Honda, the new official "3D Design Archive"

Discussion in 'Club Announcements & News' started by DeviateDefiant, Saturday 1st Feb, 2014.

1. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Acura-NSX-Concept-II.

Our Facebook Post | Honda-3D Website | Source

Last edited: Tuesday 25th Feb, 2014
    bijomaru and AndyB1976 like this.
  2. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Anyone remember the "you wouldn't download a car" anti-piracy adverts?

Mikey D and Chunkylover53 like this.
  3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    I'm downloaded the NSX one, I make no promises but I may print this off later, watch this space.

The annoying thing about a 3D printer, everytime you go to print something, you can't just switch it on and hit print from the PC. You have to go through a setup procedure to make sure printer and bed is level, you have to warm up the print bed and the print head. Before printing something big, you probably want to do a quick small print, make sure everything is setup correctly etc

All that outs me CBA mode. Haven't said that I do need to dust off my 3D printer as I do have things I have been planning to design and print on it.

Those that haven't seen my 3D printer, check out the link my signature :Smile:

4. edwardjennings66 New Member Getting Started

Edward
    Usually, car enthusiasts find 3D printing very helpful in vintage car restoration. But nowadays, it seems a perfect hobby for all. I also thought of replicating vintage cars through additive manufacturing, but I guess that would cost me an arm and leg to purchase the needed materials. For now, I’m working more on prototyping car parts and miniature automobiles. This one is the strongest material I’ve tried so far Nylon Filaments from Taulman - 3D2PRINT Is there something better than this (no metal material please)? Any suggestions?