Off-Topic Private registration plates

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by ArcticFire-Account Closed, Sunday 4th Oct, 2015.

1. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    I'm by no means a prefect driver and like to have a "spirited" drive now and then lol Although I don't mess about in built up areas etc as I ain't running over a kid. But I do always indicate, I don't sit in the outside lane, I don't crawl etc.

But I'm finding a growing trend of really crap drivers who don't do the above also have that particular speciality of indicating to turn right AFTER the bloody lights have gone green and you are now stuck behind them ready to go thermonuclear. And they almost always have a private plate!

There's a few guys at work who have private plates and they are awful on the road also.

I know this isn't everyone with a private plate and I know some on here have them but God damn it stop spending money on your vanity and use it on some lessons! Grrrrrr. Rant over.

Considering doing a dash cam compilation of these rather annoying people.

jimjams likes this.
  2. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Not forgetting taxis of course. Literally drove home after this post and a private taxi tears up my inside then suddenly stops with no indication to pick someone up. The car behind him gets such and beeps when pulling out and past him. I can the taxi driver in my mirror giving the car the wa#nker sign. This also seems to be more common now, crap drivers that can't accept they are crap and in the wrong and reacting like this.

I bet these 'tough' people would be the first to squeal to the police when the other party gets out and thumps them for their gestures.

I reckon I'm going to get my other cam hooked up for rearward viewing pleasure.

jimjams likes this.
  3. Alano Premium Member Club Supporter

I've had a couple of private plates :Whistle: i've also owned a couple of BMW's in my 43 years of driving. :sorry:

4. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    The relationship there could well be ironic lol

5. Alano Premium Member Club Supporter

I promise not to do the second one ever again. I've learned my lesson