Introductions Probie

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by HATS, Sunday 7th Aug, 2016.

?

Is it worth getting a 2012 face-lift Accord, even though Honda is not making them for the UK anymore

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. HATS Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Scotland Tophat Edinburgh
    Hi all. I am a new member as of today. I have watched and read this site for awhile now and have decided to join. There appears to be loads of useful and valuable information on this site. Thanks for sharing your experiences and interests on this site.

2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

3. HATS Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Scotland Tophat Edinburgh
    I am looking for the Type-S as I want the sport features. I have seen loads of Accords coming up on the market, but was not sure if this was a bad sign or not. I Like the Accord because it is not a common car. I see too many Blue Beemers of late and Audis all over the place. The Accord just looks special. I saw a grey one, nit sure of reg, but it was a face-lift version. I looked really business like and smart. So, I am interested.

Regarding avitars.. what file extension ca be uploaded?

4. Nels Moderator Staff Team

I use jpegs, but I believe other extensions work too. Just try and use a square picture or it will crop it.
    - - - Updated - - -
    If you're going for the I-DTEC, just ensure you have some decent runs to ensure the DPF stays healthy and keep on top of the oil changes.

FirstHonda likes this.
  5. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome to HondaKarma @HATS :welcome:

The facelift Accord 8th generation is a wonderful car. I had my I-DTEC EX for 40k faultless miles and it was just brilliant.

^^ :whathesaid:

Nels likes this.
  6. Nels Moderator Staff Team

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Love the avatar.

7. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello:Bye:and:welcome:to:gohonda:Karma
    Now that you are an active member please note that you are eligible to vote for the Honda of the Month and other awards to members