Sold PS4s

Discussion in 'Other Items' started by Chunkylover53, Friday 6th Dec, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I have two PS4s fully sealed for sale. I am asking for £500-550 depending on payment and delivery method - however I am open to offers.

PLEASE POST OFFERS BELOW - IF ACCEPTED I WILL PM YOU TO CONFIRM PAYMENT AND DELIVERY. Also if you live in a particularly remote part of the UK pls post your postcode too so I can check delivery prices.

Picture of product: 20131207_155733.

EDIT: Collection from Canterbury CT2 can also be arranged till the 20th, if you would rather collect from Surrey KT3 then I will be able to arrange it when I go home before Christmas. I have been asked on ebay to test the console before sending it out, I can do that if the buyer wishes me to do so, so far all my Tesco/John Lewis stock has been perfect :Smile:

Last edited: Saturday 7th Dec, 2013
  2. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Re: PS4 and Xbox One's for sale.

Hi
    Please read the selling rules and stick to them.http://hondakarma.com/threads/7202/
    Could you please edit your post and add pictures and asking price of items you are selling.
    All selling and trading to be done within the thread.PM for payment, address details etc.
    I will leave this thread open for now to give you a chance to edit it.
    Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 23rd Feb, 2014
  3. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Sorry mate I completely missed the sticky. Will update within the hour. Thanks for not deleting this thread.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds

ooooh why oooh why did I see this thread!! :Blushing:

5. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Got two of them left if you're interested. Happy to do a discount for you though :Thumbup:

Also got another xbox one guys - the last few went within 24 hours which is ridiculous tbh seeing as the PS4 is so much better haha.

6. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Only one left now guys - I am accepting £450 + postage + relevant paypal fees if that helps.

7. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I am now offering free 24hr delivery on this item. All you have to do is pay before midday on the 23rd of December. Asking price is £450 all included.

8. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Please close mods - all units gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.