Qatar Losail circuit MotoGP

Discussion in 'Motorcycles & ATV' started by Ichiban, Saturday 7th Apr, 2012.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    British Eurosports is now showing the motogp qualify round one. I for one have been waiting to see the prototypes 1000 cc grenades. I have ben supporting Repsol Honda team since the early 1990 and would love them to win a another championship.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Casey Stoners and Dani Repsol Honda sounds BEAUTIFUL ..Pure Honda music

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    On the prototype bikes flames on the overun glowing carbon discs all looks spectacular.

Already loving what unfolding, Casey till leading with 34 minutes left in qualify.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Lorenzo pole Casey second.. Yamaha's pace was impressive. I did not expect yamaha to dominate this track with the longest straight ,that is Honda horsepower territory!!!Surprised to find Dani down in 7th :Messed:Can't wait for tomorrows race come on Honda..

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Anyone getting ready for the 1000 cc motogp race..it live in the next 15 minutes!! Come on Honda!!

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Dani second and Casey third not a bad start they will just need to learn to conserve their tyres more. good race

7. Beefy Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Stoke
    watched from lap 10. stoner blaming arm pump not tyres?. have to wait and see what the next round brings

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Well a bit of chassis chatter or he basically cooked his tyres, these Bridgestone tyres have inbuilt degradation this year to make racing more competitive. I won't be too overly concerned about tyre wear Honda and the riders will get away to manage them better.did you see how Dani slingshot from 7th on the grid to the front..

Next race is some time away I am sure Honda will be back to dominate. Shame about Rossi he must be losing the will to live riding for Ducati.