Detailing Quiet section

Discussion in 'Detailing & Cleaning' started by wanner69, Friday 22nd Nov, 2013.

1. wanner69 Detailing & Styling Trader

Wirral
    I browse over this section quite often to see some detailing work by you guys but its very inactive, would be great to see some threads and pics, just a thought, Wayne

2. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hi Wayne
    Hope you are well.
    This section is very quiet and not a lot happening.Guess people not caught detailing bug yet like on Civinfo.
    Hopefully it will pick up when winter pass and people can spend more time on cleaning their cars.
    I washed and sealed mine for winter using Hydr02 on your recommendations.Love the stuff and really easy to work with,especially for a lazy sod like me :Rolf:.
    http://hondakarma.com/posts/57550/

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 23rd Feb, 2014
  3. wanner69 Detailing & Styling Trader

Wirral
    Hey up Zoran i'm good thanks, still detailing cars here and there keeping me busy. Yes Hydr02 is awesome stuff purely for easy toughless aplication and great protection. Keep up the good work buddy :0

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 23rd Feb, 2014
    AccordCU2 likes this.
  4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Wayne,

Slightly negative response from me

This is for me I am so engrossed in my work I don't like stopping the flow of my work when I am in the zone. So I don't do before and afters as it breaks my rhythm . I used to do it in the past and time is limited to do a perfect job with al lot of breaks then type it up.

But I am sure other have the time or the inclination to do it,I am not one those ohh look at my car look what I have done.. I like to be private only a few know about my cars.

5. wanner69 Detailing & Styling Trader

Wirral
    Thats perfectly understandable buddy, i know you are very thorough in your detailing regime. Sometimes we can waste more time in pics etc which takes away valuable time on the car

6. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

If anyone wants to detail my car there more than welcome. I can supply the tea and biccys :Smile:

With the winter weather I tend just to give the car a quick wash when I can. The trouble is its windy by me so I end up snow foaming my self at the minute :Frown:

7. wanner69 Detailing & Styling Trader

Wirral
    Yes foaming is not ideal in the wind, use a citrus pre-wash instead of foaming via a hand pump sprayer

8. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Part of the reason for the low posts is that new members can't see the section by default.

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    can't have an open door policy! can we there has to be some incentive to logon :Wink:

10. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

Mate, this is why I keep telling you there needs to be more threads with boobs :Wink:

11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    uumm :Wassat: no :Baseballbat:

12. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

You just don't know a good business model when you see one :Whistle:

13. candobill Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

when you gonna get the boobs on here :Happy::Happy:

14. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

See CJ, you should have faith in my plans :Rolf:

15. candobill Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

talking about boobs I got my a.o.c badge and went out to put it on. as I was deciding where to put it my phone rang while on the phone made up my mind where to put the badge but then (still on the phone) I stuck it just below my rear accord badge, still on the phone stepped back and noticed it was upside down. didn't take a picture was too busy trying to get it off before it got a good grip :Blushing:

DeviateDefiant likes this.
  16. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

Haha, brilliant! They get stuck hard and are really long wearing.

I've got my sticker on the bottom corner of the rear window, the AOC tax disc holder facing inside the car, and a "I've paid my tax so fix some f*cking pot holes" disc facing the outside :lol:

17. candobill Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

anyhow it wasn't them boobs I was looking for :Happy: :Happy: