General Radio Code needed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by V tec power, Monday 7th Mar, 2016.

1. V tec power Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Netherlands Wouter EYGELSHOVEN
    Hello everyone,

My OEM radio stopped working last week. I got it to the repair shop, repairs would be about 250 euro!!!
    That was disappointing :Nuts:. I found an advertisement were someone was breaking a similar car is I have, only a younger model.

To make a long story short , he send me the unit, I put it in my car and now I have to put in a code. Here it comes... NO CODE PROVIDED:disagree:.

The seller doesn't respond to any of my mails:Rant:. Can anyone help me, i have the model number and serial number.

Honda accord 2003-2007 model

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    No radio code is required for the 7th Generation its plug and play.

3. V tec power Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Netherlands Wouter EYGELSHOVEN
    Why is mine asking for a code then?

It's the OEM version with navigation option, I only want to use the radio unit.

It's a 2007 radio

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Can you take a screen shot of the error did your unit come from a like to like car not a diesel car as they are different.

5. Heckler Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

The Diesel and Petrol headunits are different? That's news to me, I was only aware that some of them were single and others dual A/C.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Petrol car have the entire system designed in Japan with Japanese vendors,the diesel cars are all made to surrounded with the shyte that is Bosch so it more European than Japanese.

7. Heckler Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

That makes absolutely no sense at all... it's a stereo... what has it got to do with the type of fuel being used... last time I checked they were electrically powered. :Smile:

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    It has everything to do with it the entire electrical system is designed on Bosch multiplex so everything which attached to it is based on that which is miles different from the Petrol car where nothing is made by Bosch.

exec and Heckler like this.
  9. Heckler Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Learn something new everyday... handy to know should I ever need to replace the headunit. :Smile:

Ichiban likes this.
  10. exec Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom London
    Is the petrol made by Denso?

11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    A lot of Japanese firms not just Denso mate.