Off-Topic Really?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by ArcticFire-Account Closed, Monday 19th Oct, 2015.

1. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
  2. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I wonder how they've achieved that..... ? ;-)

FirstHonda likes this.
  3. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    I know things like the transmission disengaging, 8 speed box, throttle restrictions, A/C restrictions etc can help with my BMW and I can get the economy not that far off quoted but it's the emissions I don't believe and certainly not with this AUDI. Perhaps if it does that thing which I think it's jaguar which do where it only uses three cylinders unless you floor it where the rest will engage but then it's still a fairly heavy car to shift.

4. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

^^...especially with VAG now admitting that 2016 cars also have a defeat device fitted!

I think a tiny unicorn follows VAG cars sucking up the nasties from the exhaust. Let's be honest, it's about as likely as their 'official' emissions figures...:Laughing:

John Dickson likes this.
  5. Euan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

FirstHonda and Lisbon like this.
  6. Kash Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Kash Nelson
    Either it's a typo or its a lie. The issue with diesels in particular for God knows how many years is that very few actually achieve the manufacturers stated MPG figures. Whole system is flawed.

FirstHonda likes this.