Body, Paint & Styling Rear arch replacement

Discussion in '4th Generation (1990-1993)' started by chris167, Wednesday 30th Jan, 2013.

1. chris167 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

hull
    rear arches

hi

does anyone know where i can get a pair of rear arches and possibly rear inner arches for my 1992 cc1 coupe?

thanks, chris

2. chris167 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

hull
    Hi

Does anyone know where i can get some rear arches for my 1992 coupe cc1? i may need some inner rear arches too.

I've searched online but no joy

chris

3. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Sorry can't help you on this one.
    We have member on here username 93 ACCORD,he might be able to point you in the right direction.
    He is 4th Generation fanatic and might know where you could get some.

4. chris167 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

hull
    thanks, i have posted in 4th Generation part of the forum so hopefully he will see it

5. chris167 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

hull
    Re: rear arches

i could possibly repair them but just would of liked to put some new ones in. can only find OEM panels at over £450 a side its a little too much.

only got one picture without showing rust..........

IMG_0355.

6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Re: rear arches

Check with Holdcroft Honda (contact details can be found in our Sponsors section), they may be able to source some for you.

Can you not repair your existing ones ?

That's quite a rare car now, do you have any pictures you can post, would love to see it :Smile:

- - - Updated - - -

I'd still have a word with Holdcroft Honda, the guys over there are really helpful and are genuine Honda enthusiasts themselves, they maybe able to advise of where to source the inner wings.

- - - Updated - - -

Chris, I've merged the two rear wheel arch threads together. Please only create one thread per issue/topic. Thanks

7. chris167 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

hull
    ok, where is the sponsors part i can't find it

8. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Ah I think you may need a better post count. I forget the exact number of posts you need to get a full view of the forum.

9. chris167 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

hull
    i have sent them a pm regarding the arches.

10. 93 ACCORD Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yes Germany has the parts.

1x Radlauf hinten Honda Accord CB3/CB7 4-türig BJ 90-93 | eBay

Sorted.

UK waste of time sadly for the 4th Generation, they don't stock anything for it. Germany and USA still love the CB, so parts thankfully are plentiful.

I don't need these yet, but im thinking of getting some anyway, so dam cheap.

Last edited: Wednesday 30th Jan, 2013
    AccordCU2 likes this.
  11. chris167 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

hull
    they are for the saloon I've got a coupe

- - - Updated - - -

saying that tho, if they are the same shape i could use them i guess?

12. 93 ACCORD Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yeah the top section would still work, the only difference would be the bit by, the would be rear door.

13. chris167 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

hull
    think ill order a pair then and use them, must be cheaper then getting my current ones repaired

14. 93 ACCORD Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Not a great loss either if it doesnt work at all, but its highly unlikely you can't use them at all though.

Panels
    fab work
    prep
    paint

Good luck.

15. chris167 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

hull
    gonna need it! decieded to wait until april as i owe the tax man alot of money. shall get sorted in the end tho!

16. bugman137 New Member Getting Started

I just bought a pair, right and left sides off ebay for less than 100.00 USD.

93 ACCORD likes this.
  17. chris167 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

hull
    i bet postage is lovely. got the saloon ones watched on my ebay. i have seen them for sale somewhere in uk but cannot remember where, im sure they was £18 but if i ever find them ill post up.

chris

18. chris167 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

hull
    well, after putting some money aside for arches and fitment my back box decieded to detatch itself from my centre section. I guess after 20 years it was going to fail sooner or later, so, booked in on Friday for a custom stainless cat-back from powerflow coming in at £260, shall get some photos up when I can