General Rear electric windows

Discussion in '3rd Generation (2006-2012)' started by Steve8274, Sunday 6th Sep, 2015.

1. Steve8274 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Steve Wigan
    hi
    Is there a way to either isolate just the rear electric windows or at least prevent them from opening so much. I know there is the switch on drivers side which prevents all windows from operating except by using drivers side switches.
    Just a little wary with the young kids in back and the windows opening so much.

2. jd1959 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Ireland Zack Kilkenny
    I usually just use the drivers off switch for all the windows and just turn it on if the passenger or other windows need to go down/up. You could take off the door card and disconnect the switch in each of the doors, I'm not sure if it would still allow you to control them from the drivers seat, but you could give it a try on one and see. There are definitely times that they need to be open for one reason or another so personally I wouldn't disconnect them all together.

3. Steve8274 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Steve Wigan
    Thanks. I don't want to disconnect altogether. Just limit the amount they go down, or isolate rear windows only.
    On my last car (non Honda) you were able to do this.
    Just wondered if it was possible on this one.

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    There is usually an isolate button that switches off the non drivers windows.