Electrical & Lights Rear fog light bulb

Discussion in '6th Generation (1997-2002)' started by exec, Monday 7th Sep, 2015.

1. exec Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom London
    Does anyone know if the left hand side rear fog light is supposed to come on? Currently only the right one of mine is lighting up so i'm wondering the other is blown or only one of them is supposed to switch on.

Also does anyone know what bulbs is required? Autobulbsdirect is showing 382 (P21W)

2. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    Not sure about Accord but are you sure the car has the left side fog lamp? by law only single one is required in either middle or the driver's side. I found this out after a lengthy session of sorting out why one of the fogs in my car isn't working which was this close to me ending in tears.:Smile: the other side of lamp cluster just contained a reversing light in the same place.

3. exec Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom London
    ^ Yeh that is what I'm wondering, I could have sworn both sides come on, but not so sure now!

4. Harvey Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Drivers side only mate, when I checked mine and thought it wasnt working on the passenger side, its just blanked off. So year drivers side only is the fog that works,

exec likes this.
  5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Just the one mate , take both cluster off and see the other side has a wiring.

exec likes this.
  6. exec Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom London
    Cheers lads, thats one job I won't have to do for MOT, was going to buy a bulb, just the exhaust left to sort out!

Harvey likes this.
  7. Harvey Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That's good to hear mate.