Pre-Facelift Model Rear left side seat belt buckle missing?

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by negum, Monday 25th Nov, 2013.

1. negum Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi guys,

A strange one. With my MOT test due in a couple of weeks I thought I'd go and do a quick preliminary check and found that the rear left-side seat belt buckle is missing (the bit that the seat belt clips into which usually rests on the seat).
    Now, I've put my hand as far as I can down the gap and can't feel anything. I've also folded the seat down and can't see anything from there.
    It does look like the previous owner had an amp fitted in the boot and to do so has has some audio cables run down the back of the seat and under to the boot so I'm thinking maybe when they had the cables wired the buckle got left tucked under the seat? But I have no idea how I can lift up the seat/remove it to check to see if it's there and loop it back onto the top of the seat where it should be.

Can anybody give me any pointers to remove the seat or lift it up so I can pull the buckle through (assuming it's still actually there...)?

Any suggestions would be appreciated!