Electrical & Lights Rear Parking Sensors - getting at the right cable...

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by jayok, Tuesday 4th Jun, 2013.

1. jayok Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I'd a close enough scare this weekend that I've decided to fit rear parking sensors to my Tourer. Now all is well and dandy, except that the Tourer's rear light is in the tailgate and I'd rather not strip that. For obvious reasons there must be a breakout point that doesn't go into the tailgate (for trailers, etc), can anyone tell me where this is?

I've checked the wiring diagrams and I can see that it's a green wire and I could start stripping, but I'd rather same myself some time if someone knew.

Thanks!

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Dude where you able to do this I could dig up the original docs for you if you still need em?

3. jayok Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi CJ,

I *think* I got it. Got onto the Marius system from Honda and it details the corner sensors. Apparently it's just over the right rear-wheel arch, but I still need to do this DIY. (I've been away on Hols, etc).

If you have a document, it'd be great.

When I do this, I'll then post up a DIY for other members.

Cheers.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Sure matey I will do that ! sorry didn't pick this up earlier will do it when I get home.

You have the Bosch reversing sensors and ECU yeah?

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  6. jayok Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks CJ - I'll put up a DIY on this with real pictures soon.