Service & Maintenance Rear screen washer jett removal/replacement

Discussion in '6th Generation (1997-2002)' started by Harvey, Sunday 16th Mar, 2014.

1. Harvey Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Wehn I bought my car I knew there where a couple of faults with it. One of them being that the rear screen washer jet had snapped off. How would I get it off in order to replce said part. At the moment the previous owner seems to have gone mad with the silicone and slapped loads on, presumably to stop it leaking. does it clip from the top or do I have to go in from underneath?

2. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Am I right in saying you have two on either side? If so you're looking for the part "76810-S2G-003", numbers 5 and 7 on the diagram below.
    The list price each is £12.97. I will see if I can find the instructions to remove them.

B__1500.

By the way, once you reach 25 posts you're also eligible for a club discount and free delivery from Holdcroft Honda, our affiliated dealer :Smile:

3. Harvey Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thats awesome at the discount and delivery, however that is not what is on my car, mine is a hatchback and has a single washer jet mounted on the middle of the rood. Sorry should have mentioned this.

4. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    The parts diagram matching the 5-door hatchback is nearly the same as above and still lists two of the same washer jets (parts 7/9 this time):

B__1500.

I'm not sure what to suggest. @Ichiban or one of the 6th Generation owners might be able to get some better information.

5. Harvey Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thanks mate, thats spot on, at least I know sort of what I'm looking for now.