Electrical & Lights rear wiper

Discussion in '6th Generation (1997-2002)' started by Rocker167, Wednesday 18th Apr, 2012.

1. Rocker167 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Some (Removed) tried to nick my rear wiper and snapped it and what is left is sized on the spindle ,any one got any ideas and no were to get a new one main dealer is £45.00 seams a lot for a wiper

Last edited by a moderator: Wednesday 18th Apr, 2012
  2. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hello and welcome

Why not introduce yourself in the new members section.

You could try A1 Jap Spares in Manchester for a second hand one.

3. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome Rocker167. Sorry to hear about the theft from your car. Have you tried Holdcroft Honda for a price? One thing i;ve found with breakers is that they'll sell you anything and tell you its the right part but sometimes it isn't. I don't know if there is more than one for your model (if not a breaker should be fine).

4. Beefy Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Stoke
    £45 aint too bad realy. you have got to considder its the full wiper arm and blade your buying.

5. Rocker167 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks to all for your help I will look in to the beakers ,is A1 in Bolton if so I've tried them but no luck as yet

6. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

7. Rocker167 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Do that have web site or do you have a number

8. Benji Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

UK
    I would have to say £45 is not that much for a rear wiper blade. Sorry to hear about what happened to your car. I would be so upset if something like that ever happened to me! :Frown:

9. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆