Off-Topic Recommend a movie!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by herohonda, Saturday 11th Feb, 2012.

1. herohonda Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Spending the night in, anyone recommend a decent movie to watch? action/thriller/crime or along them lines.

Watched a fair few korean movies now aswell, absolutely brilliant films IMO, really enjoying them. So fire away any what you think might be worth a watch!!

2. buchanan Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

3. herohonda Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

51st state, not seen that for a while.
    I ended up watching ' Revenge : A love story (2010)', its korean, an absolutely amazing film, kind of emotional, love, romantic and a thriller. Would deffinately reccomed it.

4. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

A perfect citizen

OR

Taken

Both very good films.

5. herohonda Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Perfect citizen something i havent watched, thats next on the cards, will give that a go, thanks for the recomendation.

6. accordsedan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I watched The Next Three Days recently and it was pretty good.. It was on NetFlix if you have that.

7. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Depends what you like I guess...I like indie films and Ivan Reitman is a favourite...saw Young Adult last night, didn't blow me away like Up In The Air did but still well worth the trip I thought.

8. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Jason Reitman sorry lol

9. Alexander8100 Banned Getting Started

X-men....great entertainment there...
    my favorite one...

10. herohonda Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Il watch any movie tbh in any language with subs i don't mind. Action/thriller/crime are the main ones i like to watch.

Just remembered a classic i havent watched for a while, 'Cool Hand Luke' with Paul newman, classic!

11. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    Transformers Dark of the moon..

Forced (ish) by my lad to watch it.. Have to say and much to my surprise I loved it..

12. Abbey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    I loved the original Transformers movie and watched several times. But Revenge of the Fallen, fell short of my expectations. I have not taken time to watch Transformers Dark of the Moon as I was not expecting it to be very good. Though now that I've heard so many complimentary things about the movie, I might give it a watch.

13. Felicity Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    Transformers Dark of the Moon was one of my recent favorites and I just had the chance to see it on Netflix streaming. I'd recommend to anyone wanting a good action movie.

14. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Taken 2
    I loved first one and can't wait to see this one.

Last edited by a moderator: Saturday 22nd Feb, 2014
  15. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Skyfall

This one for me.

Big Bond fan.

Last edited by a moderator: Saturday 22nd Feb, 2014
  16. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    can't wait for the Bond channel on Sky, big Bond fan not useless Johnny English :telloff:

17. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Just watched Pool Boys and it was a good laugh, then I watched Demons never die and that was pretty crap but it passed some time whilst parked up for the evening.