Dealers/Garages Recommended Garage for Servicing in North East (County Durham)

Discussion in 'Dealers, Garages & Body Shops' started by ronasmith, Thursday 30th Jul, 2015.

1. ronasmith New Member Getting Started

England Ronald Brandon
    Hi,

Can anyone recommend an honest garage with a good reputation for servicing Hondas at a realistic price in the North East, preferably County Durham?

I have recently purchased a 2005 Honda Accord Executive 2.0 i-VTEC it currently has about 119,000 miles, the service history is not fully up to date and I would like to have it checked out by a reliable and reputable place.

Regards,

RON

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  3. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    Hello @ronasmith and welcome to Honda Karma. I would recommend the Honda dealership at Pity Me, worth paying the extra to have a Honda technician service your car, plus for £10 you will get a new Jazz for the day while they service it.

4. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Chris Rowlands Gill
  5. foursail Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Just had my FR-V in for work at Durham communication was great got the work done quick although they did rip a CV boot and if I hadn't of noticed the grease splattered on the inner rim could have led to further problems. bit of an inconvenience as had to take it back but they changed it straight away.