General Recommended viewing if your Looking for a Legend 4th Generation buying or out of interest

Discussion in '4th Generation (2004-2012) [Acura RL]' started by Sam-Legend, Wednesday 28th May, 2014.

1. Sam-Legend Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

If your interested in a Honda Legend KB1 and having trouble finding information or finding it hard to find actually video footage of it in the flesh I strongly suggest you check out the link provided , it will answer pretty much all your questions . It is a very rare video and hard to find on the net and it took sometime for me to find it again so sit back and enjoy!

This link will have reading material and also video link

‘BUILDING THE LEGEND’ - Honda Legend (2006 - 2010) Independent Used Review (Ref:303/208903)

pizza likes this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  3. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The links not working for me.?

I'll try again tomorrow.

4. Sam-Legend Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

odd , just tried it just and its working . Sometimes the load screen is slow so need to be a little patient

5. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Interesting watch, the thing I'm not keen on with the KB1 is the overall look. The interior isn't too bad, but I'm not a fan of the centre console. As for the exterior, it's effectively a more clunky and goofy looking 7th Generation Accord. It's a car I want to love, but just can't somehow - and I understand why it didn't sell in big numbers. I just wish the 5th Generation Legend was making its way over here:

2014-Acura-RLX-front-right-side-view.

6. Sam-Legend Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Not sure if that was your intent with the photo of the ACURA RL lol but im not a fan of the RL also the grill , lights etc does not look right for me either guess they designed it to appeal to the American market , and yes I agree the centre console does now look a little dated compared to the other marques out there

7. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    That's the Acura RLX which is likely to be sold in Japan as the 5th Generation Legend :Smile: The grill would be different on the Legend no doubt, Acura tend to use a slightly signature look than there JDM Honda counterparts (like the JDM Honda MDX vs. USDM Acura MDX). It's a concept, I doubt the mass market version would end up with all LED lights. Either way, in my opinion the body shape is a lot better, I can see the styling potential there if they offered some decent optional extras.

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Those Jewel eye headlights are to die for, I would just buy that car for them only.