Guides Replacing Rear Number Plate Bulb

Accord Saloon 03-08

1. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Nels submitted a new guide:

Replacing Rear Number Plate Bulb - 7th Generation Accord Saloon

Check the full guide here.

2. Heckler Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Looking to replace these with LED's at some point, is the guide the same for the tourer tailgate?

Also... it doesn't mention exactly what type of bulb is used, and there's no list of all the types of bulb for the car in one place... Now that's a handy little guide some one needs to do. :Smile:

3. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    They're T10 wedges mate, aka. W5W or Type 194 :Smile: I can't imagine the Tourer using different bulbs.

Be great if you can do a little mini write-up if you get the chance :Thumbup:

4. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Fair point about the bulb @Heckler, but that is one of the most common types on cars.
    I took those photographs just two days before I traded her in, so I trust you will forgive the oversight. I was, somewhat pre-occupied on other matters.

As @DeviateDefiant said, it would be great if you do a little write-up for the tourer. Additionally, why not put together a list/guide for the bulbs on your car? That's how this community works.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Tourers use the same numberplate bulbs as the saloon.

Nels likes this.
  6. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    @Heckler - The W5W/T10's are the same ones needed for the rear number plate, side lights and door puddle lights so if you want to order LED ones, you could get them all in one go. The Osram 6000k ones are nice and bright just for your info.

Heckler and Nels like this.
  7. Heckler Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I just looked up some LED T10's and found they're also called 501's... and I have a pack of them sat here in my drawer already. I had loads left over from previous cars.

Well... when I say I have a load here... I can't seem to find they at this exact moment. They're not in the drawer I would normally keep them.