Off-Topic Reward for staying in lane

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by ArcticFire-Account Closed, Sunday 23rd Aug, 2015.

1. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Rather than cut into the outside lane on roundabouts, I just slow a little so I can keep in my lane. I think because of this, my initial sharp turn to the left made her think I was turning left and I was just a typical BMW not indicating lol At least she said sorry, I just nicely waved her on as no harm done. I bet most people, especially guys (double especially an AUDI driver) would somehow try and make it my fault and curse etc. Much easier to just say sorry and everyone gets on with their day.

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Lucky it wasn't the car next to her moving off that would have been a real close call.

3. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Good job you were with it.

4. exec Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom London
    It does look like your about to turn left on first exit at 0.05, as you turn in quite sharply and your driving at the edge. I always take the line where the grey Megane is, more on the defensive side cos you do get idiots who pull out regardless.

5. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    It's a fairly tight roundabout so no choice but as said I can see why she did it.