Optional Extras Rubber mats?

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by Pilot, Monday 16th Nov, 2015.

1. Pilot Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Daniel London
    Sort of a silly thread, but the winter is here and I don't want to trash my original Accord carpet mats, any recommendations for decent or perhaps even genuine rubber mats for 7th Generation saloon? I saw some yeah 'tailored' mats on ebay which seems to fit like every car I have a feel they are rubbish. Any recommendations?

2. mustnap Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Malaysia mustnap Kuala Lumpur
    i bought one online back in 2012. It did serve its purpose

Streetwize SWCM64 4 pce Stellar Combination Rubber / Carpet Mat Set - Black

However, dimension wise, obviously it is not the exact dimension but it had never gotten in the way of me driving, and my car is a manual one.

3. Pilot Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Daniel London
    Thanks, yeah I guess anything like that will do for me just to not ruin the genuine over the wet winter time.

4. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Not a silly thread at all @Pilot - I've been thinking about getting the genuine rubber front mats for my CR-V this Winter for the same reason.

5. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I got the cheapest rubber mat from Tesco and cut it so it fits between the peddles like the standard mats do as our yard gets muddy in winter and my heel is starting to wear through the carpet mats. It's doing its job so I'm happy and was around £2.