Tyres & Wheels run flat tyre pressure

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by Shahzad, Sunday 23rd Dec, 2012.

1. Shahzad Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi I bought new accord GT 2009 it have run flat tyre in boot company give me pump and some bottle
    My question is if I am driving and tyre get puncture or very low pressure then how wold I know in side is any warning light coming or some thing ALS ?

2. i-DSI Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Belgium Aalst
    Hi Shazad,
    First of all: I believe the tyre + bottle don't go together. Standard the pump and bottle are with the Accord. The tyre is an option. I have the tyre also, but no pump and bottle.
    To answer your question: there's no warning in the car for flat tyre. You should rely on your own feeling and experience.

3. Shahzad Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I-DSI bro I meen it's not 5th tyre in boot just pump bottle and some other accessory

4. i-DSI Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Belgium Aalst
    Than you meant something different than you wrote... A run flat tyre is a tyre. It can by the smal spare wheel (as I thought) or it can be 'run flat tyres' that allow you to get home without any pressure left. Last ones don't fit on the Accord standard rims.
    I presume you confuse with TIK 'Tyre inflation kit'.