ICE & HFT Running power cable through firewall

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by ann_kelvin, Tuesday 25th Jun, 2013.

1. ann_kelvin Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi all,

I am planning to run a power cable through from the engine bay to the boot for my amplifier. Due to owning a "big fat" diesel accord there is not much visibility of the existing grommits that I can use. Luckily manage to dig out a picture of the engine bay without an engine and noticed one availble roughly in the middle. My question is, are there any other spare grommits that i can use instead of butching this one? See picture attached.

Accord Enginebay.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Dude where is my engine !! :Rolf:

This has to be one for the diesel owners to answer

ann_kelvin likes this.
  3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    where are the diesel boys are you going to help ann_kelvin.

On a side note you been a busy boy modding your car as per your ebay sale items :Wink:

By the looks of it you had bodywork , suspension , brakes so lets see it come on!!

ann_kelvin likes this.
  4. ann_kelvin Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks for the wee reminder :Thumbup: Tried to look for the free entry again yesterday since the weather was fab but still can only see the one I mentioned. Maybe I wasn't look hard enough and need to start remove some parts to have a better view.

The modding/tidying was progressing very slow hopefully will get everything sorted soon and post some pictures. Ebay sale was not too great and not having a lot of interest. I think i got more interest on my wife's old micra bits than the accord parts :Rolf:

Do you think I can post the ebay link on here in in case someone missed out