ICE & HFT Sat nav parking

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by impne, Thursday 6th Nov, 2014.

1. impne Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

had a search but couldn't find this one.
    My 7th Generation showed on the nav screen blue squares with white P indicating all car parks in area I was in, 8th Generation doesn't seem to have this?
    I know you can go poi, travel and set to a car park you have picked out but I'd rather have this displayed on the general screen without input of destination so I can pick and choose.
    Does anyone know if this is option and how to activate it or has it been removed.
    I think my disc is std from 2010 as I haven't changed it, might it be disc issue ie that year?
    Any advice appreciated
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I think you have to go into POI menu and select the options you need to appear, they should appear as you want.
  3. impne Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I'll give that a go
    Cheers bud
  4. Nels Moderator Staff Team

I believe that is the same for my PFL 7th Generation. Set what you want displayed via the POI screen
  5. impne Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Just looked and can't find an option
    Going to dig out my nav manual, or at least see if I can find it
  6. impne Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Found them
    turn on ignition
    Press ok for nav display to come on
    Use voice command from here on in
    "Display car park"
    It then puts permanently the P on the map, or it seems to have so far when turning off and on
    Page 99 of nav book has list of option icons available
    Only taken a year
    FirstHonda, JAB and Ichiban like this.
  7. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

I'm pretty sure mine has done this since day 1, along with fuel stations, restaurants etc.

The dealer set it all up for me I think, ahead of collection.
  8. impne Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yes I would guess dealers did this

Mine has probably never been set up since new