ICE & HFT Satnav dvd

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by timtheenchanter, Thursday 2nd Aug, 2012.

1. i have a 3.06 sat nav DVD. I see some sites advertising DVDs at reasonable prices. Any comments?
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Welcome to AOC , majority of these sites adversing cheaper alternatives to the original DVD are just plain copies and not the real thing.

Member on here exchange their original DVD when they upgrade or just look on ebay for the genuine article.
  3. Thanks Ichiban, that was what i thought. At that price they couldn't be genuine. Anyone know how good the latest version works out in Ireland (mine is 3.06)? Just wondering if its worth the money over my phone navigation?
  4. Peter Thomas Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I'm a relatively new Accord owner (bought my 05 a month ago) and one of the things I'm not impressed with is the Satnav. My old Garmin Satnav had things like speed camera locations and speed limits displayed for the road you were on. If I upgrade the disk that came with the car in 2005 will it still have just the same features but with newer maps or are there more features as well?
  5. AccordCU2 Premium Member Club Supporter

No more features I am afraid just updated maps.
  6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Built in Sat Navs will always have lesser functionality than dedicated units.