Accord/7th Gen SayamaAccord's 7th Generation Accord Tourer

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by SayamaAccord, Saturday 3rd Dec, 2011.

1. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

The 7th Generation Accords were built in the Honda factory at Sayama, Japan.

This one is mine.

(All mine...!)

honda 1 small_edited-1.

honda 3.

honda 5.

honda 7.

The philosophy of Honda is all about fulfilment of dreams. When I bought this car in 2011 it was a dream come true. Why? Because I wanted a 7th Generation Honda Accord Tourer 2.4 manual, in blue, with beige leather, since the 7th Generation came out in 2003. And now I’ve got one!

honda 9.

The previous owner kindly put some running-in miles on the clock for me.

honda 15.

A full sized spare wheel is an essential as far as I'm concerned, so I bought this one second-hand from a breaker’s. The car came with 16” wheels, which is what I wanted, because although not as aesthetically pleasing to you young'uns out there, they give a smoother and more comfortable ride. A 16” wheel fits into the well without any problems.

honda 13.

The car had OEM Honda mats which are luxurious but not very practical in the colder, wetter months, and they were looking a bit tired…

honda 17.

…so I got a set of Cannon VS mats which are tailor made for this car, and I’m very pleased with them, as they are much more practical and sharper-looking in my humble opinion.

honda 19.

In fact, when you get to my age, that counts as a major mod!

So there it is. The car of my dreams.

honda 11.

As far as I’m concerned, it’s perfect!

Last edited: Monday 12th Dec, 2011
    Primarycare likes this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I love that colour wish I had waited for that colour ,the lead time was 6 weeks with Santino wheels way back in March 2007. I could not wait that long as I had to have my car.

Need to get my car pictures up soon.

3. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I nearly had one this colour. HH offered me one in the spec I wanted. I put the phone down, gave it 5 and when I called them back it had sold! Grrrr!

4. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I just Love Blue so calming and looks so good on an Accord body.
    Don't you agree CJ ? ? Baiting the hook and waiting for the bite