General Sayonara..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by steve4536, Tuesday 28th Jun, 2016.

1. steve4536 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Good people of Hondakarma., With the greatest of sadness I've had to sell Burt.
    Unfortunately my employment position was looking dodgy for a long time and now I find myself on the scrapheap of life.

Burt, I have to say was one of the best motors I've owned but I just cannot afford to run it anymore.
    Maybe in the future if my fortunes take a turn for the better I may well buy another CR-V and return to this admiral forum from which, although I was not much of a contributor, (Burt never missed a beat or when wrong); I have learned a lot about Honda.
    Japanese is the only way to go in my opinion.
    Cheers everyone! :Niceone:

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Sorry to hear this mate, no one ever get to the scrapheap of life in my books, you just have to battle on despite the cloud over your head. It not easy but you can deal with it with positivity. :Wink:

Hope you get something soon jobwise and see you back in a newer CR-V :Hey:

Nighthawk and exec like this.
  3. exec Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom London
    Sorry to hear that, hopefully you get sorted on that front soonish and get back into a Honda again. :Hey:

4. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    Sorry to hear that @steve4536 .. hopefully your will get your situation sorted soon.. best of luck!
    see you soon

5. dbrooks65 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Scotland Dave glasgow
    Hope things work out for you @steve4536. Haste ye back.

6. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Chin up @steve4536 - we can only give up if we choose to do so. Keep searching and you will be back in the world of employment again shortly. Best of luck.

7. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Sorry to read that @steve4536
    I hope things turn round for you soon.

8. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Sorry to hear this @steve4536. The scrap heap is not a nice place to be, but as long as you have the strength to carry on you'll soon climb off it.

9. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

@steve4536

I can only echo the sentiments of other. Good luck, try to stay positive. Hopefully something better will turn up soon.

10. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Sorry to hear of your current situation @steve4536. Life is but a rollercoaster, you maybe going a trough at the moment but a peak is surely heading your way soon.