Listing Ended Scam artist alert

Discussion in 'eBay Links' started by Ichiban, Sunday 10th Feb, 2013.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  2. Beefy Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Stoke
    absolutely fine! i bet it is lol

3. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Of cause it works fine. Dealers always change 1k parts under warranty that don't need changing.

SpeedyGee likes this.
  4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Some poor desperate person will buy it too !! :Aghast:

He even has the original box to put it in LOL

And why is priced £159.99 ?? Trying to make sound like it an official pricing Lol

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    as long as no one here gets scammed ! :Aghast: our job is done to inform of such profit racketeering

6. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I suspect that's an employee from a dealer selling that. EPC and part number pics etc
    Edit: look at the floor tiles on the picture of the cat. Suspiciously look like a dealers workshop floor lol

In which case they'll be rubber fisted by Honda for selling warranty claimed parts.

Last edited: Monday 11th Feb, 2013
  7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I hope they do bust him if it is a dealer, dealer like them are deviating from the guidelines they signed up to, Honda has weeded out a lot of rotten apples out of the system lately but made a few enemies too in the process which is a by-product of the perceived heavy handedness.. When in reality it is "Doing your Job"

I say to Honda well done get rid of trash quality and professionalism will win in the end, be firm and harsh with rif raff management style you don't want short term gains.