Body, Paint & Styling Seat Covers - got from Japan - Help!!!

Discussion in '1st Generation (2004-2011)' started by ES07FAN!, Monday 27th Apr, 2015.

1. ES07FAN! Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Raj London
    Hi all,

After much waiting, I have finally gotten my FR-V seat covers from Japan!

However, they are a pain in the ***** to fit, and require some cutting (for headrest holes etc).

These covers ARE designed for the FR-V though, so am really excited to see how they fit!!!

Can anyone recommend anyone that can fit or help fit these? I'm in North London but prepared to travel. I think I've managed to potentially damage the rear of the front center seat - god knows how to take that apart - I even have the Honda exploded diagram!!!

Thanks,
    Raj

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I would think if they are Japanese you will need to remove the existing one to get these one on. These are not slip on.

3. ES07FAN! Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Raj London
    That's what I thought initially, but the instructions are clearly for fitting them over the existing!

Raj

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Scan them please.

5. jd1959 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Ireland Zack Kilkenny
    Following this with much interest as I'm waiting on some to arrive, other than the armrest needing to be removed covered and reinstalled the instructions I saw online did not involve much to disassemble. They fit over the existing material. Some cutting for headrest holes and a bit of trim removal to have them fit properly. Keep us informed and take a few photos if you do it yourself.