Announcement Section Updates

Discussion in 'Club Announcements & News' started by DeviateDefiant, Friday 7th Feb, 2014.

1. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Our CR-V section has grown pretty big, and was one of the deciding factors in evolving the site into 'Honda Karma'.

We've now given the CR-V the same treatment as our the main Accord categories. The section is split up into sub-categories by generation, from the original 1st generation, to the current 4th. We've also gone ahead and added the current prefix set used in the Accord section, that includes tags such as "Tyres & Wheels" or "Electrical & Lights".

Hopefully this will allow all our resident CR-V owners to better find information relevant to their generation, and also better categorise/prefix their future posts for others to find.

There's a large revision slowing being rolled out across all our current sections, expect frequent updates in the coming weeks as we get closer to the launch of Honda Karma:Hey:

Phil P and Ichiban like this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Re: CR-V Section Updates

Good job bud, gives the CR-V a proper home.

3. Mike c Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Mike Telford
    CR-V Section Updates

Just had a look at the CR-V section, brilliant. It makes a lot of sense to give each generation it's own area, it makes it so much easier to follow the threads without getting confused.
    Mike c

Ichiban likes this.
  4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds

That was the idea.:Wink:

5. Phil P Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Phil Kent

Nice one lads.

Phil P

6. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

I'll be following up with some more re-organisation of other model sections shortly :Thumbup:

7. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

The Legend, Jazz, FR-V and HR-V sections have now also received similar treatment. More sections to follow.

Ichiban likes this.
  8. Zoot Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Scotland Ron Leeds
    CR-V section is brill! Great job guys and many thanks for the effort. I'm positive all members (not just CR-V owners) will appreciate.:Happy::Thumbup:

9. cred Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom London
    Guys is it my browser or has the font gone too small?

10. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Not your browser
    DD posted this on other thread

11. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

That would depend on your eye-sight :Whistle:

The font size was lowered by one point to allow for larger descriptions without taking up too much of the page. It'll be different again on HK so I'd ask to bare with it if you can (or hit "Ctrl & +").

12. cred Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom London
    Dude I never saw your post about font sizes changed. I have already Ctrl-+'d it as I have a tiny 13 lappy. Hope the font blends in but I would request a slightly bigger text if possible to make it easily readable.

13. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

I'd like to hear a few more member's opinions on it, I believe it's quite well visually balanced at the moment. The next size up looks huge and doesn't differentiate enough from the title size, basically makes the forum index look like one big wall of text.

I don't mind helping you override it on your own machine for something you find more comfortable with, but I'd rather hear a few more people's views before changing the entire board.

14. cred Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom London
    That sounds reasonable. Best of luck with the development!

DeviateDefiant likes this.