Off-Topic Seen any good movies Lately

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Ichiban, Tuesday 7th Feb, 2012.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The ones I have seen on the laptop, List your latest movies

1) Hall Pass a must see
    2) Descendants really good. George Clooney will pick up a few Oscars for this

2. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Not seen a real cracker since Up In The Air...am seeing Young Adult next week which is by the same director.

3. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Haven't seen a good movie since Hurt Locker. Love the gung ho yanks. My daughter went to see War Horse last week said its a fantastic movie.

4. Abbey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    Really enjoyed The Avengers (2012). Not really a girl flick, per say. But, I went with my boyfriend and we watched on date night at the theater and it was lots of fun actually. I'm already a big fan of any of the Iron Man movies. So this one goes squarely in my favorite new movies column. :Smile:

5. Nikonandmac Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

We enjoyed the Avengers too, Bev. Great graphics, well put together.

Abbey likes this.
  6. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

One of the best i've seen for a few years was Taken. Totally over the top but just thought it was a great film.

7. Abbey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    I thought it'd be the typical guy film, but amazingly I liked it too. I tried watching his Thor movie when it came out, but was not as impressed. Marvel is my new favorite. :Grin:

8. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I like best marigold hotel

9. Abbey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    Recently enjoyed 'The Game' (1997), a comparatively old movie by today's standards. But it's still very suspenseful. Sean Penn's performance as paranoid, frantic brother really sells the tension in this action movie. Unlike typical action movies though, there is a real story line. Though some people might not appreciate the wrap up/resolution of the movie. All's well that ends well and all that. It's a cop-out really to end a movie that way. But I do enjoy the thrill ride of the movie.

10. Felicity Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    I got a chance to see The Amazing Spiderman. Having been there for the first Spiderman movie when it came out with Toby McGuire, I was hesitant, thinking this movie couldn't live up to that one. And, was pleasantly surprised with how it turned out.