Queries & Feedback Service and MOT

Discussion in 'Holdcroft Honda' started by Sadsack, Thursday 14th Nov, 2013.

1. Sadsack Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Mo Cheshire
    Had my MOT and Service at HH today. As always good friendly service and very relieved to find car passed MOT. Don't know why but just thought something really expensive would have cropped up :Blink:. Well happy that it passed without any issues.

Service and parts department both really good, and seriously would recommend to anyone out there.

Nice to have someone you can trust.

Thanks very much!

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I take it this was the Legend then? Good Job HH :GoodJob:

3. Sadsack Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Mo Cheshire
    Yes the legend. I really didn't expect to keep it more than 2 years but the way my affair with it is going we are still in the honeymoon phase :Smile:

Really feels so much smoother after service and transmission fluid change.

Drove back from HH nice and gently....ADAS and LKAS up most of the way back home. If I ever get a third car will still always keep this one!

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Any Honda with fresh oil performs like a brand new car! No other brand that I know of thats responds in such a manner its and transforms the car. That's in one the reason why so many Honda owners do regular changes to get the sensation... which cannot be described in words, you have to feel it.

5. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I always noticed this with my previous petrol Accords. Even just oil and filter change made it feel like new! If I mentioned this to people they just thought I was talking nonsense but it definitely made a difference.

6. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

My 7th Generation diesel is the same. Changing the oil always makes it quieter and smoother.