Dealers/Garages Service at HH

Discussion in 'Dealers, Garages & Body Shops' started by Sadsack, Friday 29th Nov, 2013.

1. Sadsack Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Mo Cheshire
    Oooh what a week to date.

Service for my wife's Civic yesterday at HH. Brilliant service from all and even got the use of a Kindle tablet to play around with whilst was waiting (managed to catch up on Masterchef episodes on iPlayer :Smile:

Went in for minor service knowing needed lots of other stuff doing.....came out with;
    New battery
    New tyre
    New rear pads
    Sorting out seized rear brake caliper
    New air and pollen filter

As always thanks to this forum I got a really decent discount which I am so grateful for.....seriously shocked! Anyway at least wife won't be driving the CR-V anymore.

She took it out first time on Wednesday cos her Civic was making a noise,and ended up kerbing the CR-V, ruining the alloy and bursting a tyre.

I can tell you i was well nervous whilst i was sat in HH having service done as wife had to use my Legend. But luckily got it back without a scratch phew.

Anyway HH, massive thank you. Civic is now driving beautifully and well chuffed with service. And thanks to forum also for introducing me to HH.

Mo

Ichiban and SpeedyGee like this.