Service & Maintenance Servicing in the West midlands

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by Rob, Tuesday 8th Jan, 2013.

1. Rob Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hello everyone,

I'm just about due for a service (the first under my ownership) and was wondering if anyone out there had any experience (good or bad) with Honda dealers in the Birmingham area. My nearest dealer is an Avondale near Solihull, this would obviously be my first choice but would appreciate any advice from those in the know.

Holdcroft is very much an option but it would be good to get it done closer to home.
  2. AccordCU2 Premium Member Club Supporter

I had some work done at Solihull Avonvale (not servicing but some warranty work)
    They seemed ok and done what I asked of them.
    Can't comment on prices.I live in Solihull but travel to Holdcroft for service,definitely worth the trip.
  3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Avondale on Stratford Road is the nearest Honda dealer to me as well but I've never actually used them for a service so I couldn't give you any feedback.

Theres also Colliers Honda in Erdington.

Holdcroft would be a good choice though , if you don't mind the trek upto them.
  4. Rob Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks for responding Gents,

Could you tell me what it is about Holdcroft that makes you travel up to them rather than staying local?
  5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    I've not had any servicing done there as I do my own servicing but I have ordered parts from them. They take the time to offer advice, the price is fanstastic, you get free postage and on most occasions the parts arrived next day.

There's plenty of reviews on the forum from people who have been there for servicing. Just search the forum for Holdcroft and you'll see them.
  6. AccordCU2 Premium Member Club Supporter

Hi Rob
    I personally go there because I always get fantastic customer service and job done to my satisfaction.
    Steve service manager is superb guy who takes time to listen to whatever you want and explain to you what is done for your money or what might need to be done.At Holdcroft there is no hidden charges or trying to do any work that is not necessary.
    I been there many times and had superb service and will continue to go there for as long as I drive Honda.
    I am not saying you have to go there and this is my personal experience of Holdcroft.
  7. Rob Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks for you opinions, i appreciate you taking the time.

Might well have to look a bit deeper into Holdcroft then.