Sold short shifters for accord 7 gen 6 spd 2.2/2.4 engines.

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories' started by Brodziu, Tuesday 10th Dec, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brodziu Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Greg Manchester
    hi guys, I'll have for sale brand new short shifters for accord 7 gen with 6 spd gearbox and 2.2/2.4 engines, short shifters are made from billet steel and are replicas of ct-engineering short shifters, these are ready to fit, they are made by one guy from polish forum, price is £25 each inc delivery. I'm just trying to figure out how many members would be interested and then I'll order them, so far there are 10 pieces available. here are some pictures how it looks.

here is genuine
    20131004_141414_zps0dfde9dd.

and replica
    20131209_110604_zps356a9576.

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Are these actually legit Brodzui ? Sounds like someone has taken a design from CPi Engineering, put it in a CAD application using measurements from the actual part and then just machined up the shifter ?

3. Brodziu Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Greg Manchester
    I don't know how he got all measurements, all I know is that these are replicas of ct engineering/comptech shifters

4. Brodziu Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Greg Manchester
    I'll have another batch of shifters coming, they should be with me by the end of the next week, if someone want one please put your name down, they will actually fit to 5 and 6 spd gearbox so basicly all 7 gen can have them fitted :Wink:

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Come on guys this is a mod worth doing and for the price its a winner. Thanks for the heads up buddy!

1) CJ :Smile:

6. Doc Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Matt Peterborough
    What part do these replace?

7. Brodziu Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Greg Manchester
    it doesn't replace any part, it just prolong existing gear shifter, that's how it look on my car

before
    th_62D08B35-0822-4F2B-B0E1-D43D08CF8269_zpswn7w5b6c.

after
    th_13A5AE83-C996-46C2-87DF-18A1AB542BD2_zpsdor4nx8u.

8. Brodziu Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Greg Manchester
    another batch arrived :Smile:
    034D2400-3857-4C28-992A-2FD6F36EF6C3_zps1iardazu.
    I've two shifters left, so if someone want one please let me know, btw CJ I've sent you a PM ;-)

Last edited: Saturday 25th Jan, 2014
    PeteMM likes this.
  9. allan_tifa Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Allan Northern ireland
    Possibly be interested in one of these is there much involved with fitting and also any feedback?

10. Brodziu Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Greg Manchester
    you need to remove middle panels around gear shifter, cup holder, handbrake, ashtray then undo 4 screws holding gear shifter mechanism and gear cables, about 1-1.5h job. There isn't anyone on this forum who got them, so I don't think so that you'll get any feedback ;-) btw I'm awaiting another batch of these ;-)

11. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Let me know when the next batch comes in @Brodziu and I'll be the first on the forum to buy one :Smile:

12. Brodziu Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Greg Manchester
    you'll be second in the queue ;-), CJ was first as long as he didn't changed his mind ;-), but anyway I'll post info here when they arrive ;-)

13. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

Haha, good stuff either way mate :Smile:

14. Brodziu Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Greg Manchester
    Hi guys, I know it was long wait, but they're finally here! :Smile:

B20B0BDB-FA07-4D82-9FF9-36EC95F01E33_zps305nre5m.

they will fit to all 7th Generation with all engines 2.0, 2.4 and diesel 2.2 and all gearbox 5MT and 6MT.

Unfortunately costs of the material from which it's made gone up, so shorts are now for £30 inc. postage, I accept cash on collection, bank transfer or paypal (payment as a gift as I'm not fancy paying fee unless buyer covers that) Thanks

15. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

Drop me a PM with payment details mate :Thumbup:

16. Brodziu Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Greg Manchester
    sent ;-)

17. tommy1986 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

hi any of these still available cheers tommy

18. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

Just to say I promptly received mine from @Brodziu last week, bogged down as I am I haven't had the time yet to go about installing but will give some feedback and pics when I do :Smile:

Brodziu likes this.
  19. tommy1986 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

yea found them on ebay lol £35 +£3 postage is cheap, my ATR was £170! from america, so bargain at that price, just wondered how i go about ordering parts from Holdcroft? wanted some genuine mudflaps cheers :Smile:

20. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

Yeah definitely, and a replica of a well proven design from Comptech/CT-Engineering too.

Once you hit 25 posts / 2 weeks since registering you qualify for our club discount and free UK shipping for all parts. You can either email them or give them a ring, details are in their section at the bottom of the home page :Smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.