Show Us Your Lawnmower

Discussion in 'Lawn & Garden' started by Robbie, Saturday 4th May, 2013.

1. Robbie Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Robert Lancashire
    This is a standard model without supercharger or turbo. Starts first time every time and even runs quite well on supermarket unleaded. Does about three cuts of the lawn per tankful.

IMG_1783.

IMG_1780.

Ichiban likes this.
  2. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Needs lowering, a new set of alloys and a spoiler. Oh and some window tints too. And a 7" oval exhaust! :Happy:

Bertone and Ichiban like this.
  3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I have the same one but not this generation but the pervious series .its 12 years old and perfect, No auto choke. Will upload some pictures soon.

4. Bertone Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I recognize the engine from my CB450 ;D

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Lets see your CB450 :Hey:

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Here is my 2002 HRG415 C2 SD self drive. In my ownership it only has one major service from the dealer that was for cables and controls. The cables would have lasted a life time if I had not folded the mower whilst storing it. It has an oil change every time I fill up the fuel tank . Its been run on optimax and vpower all it life and has been on 0w-30 oil . The only mod I have done to it is a iridium spark plug to minimise plug fouling at High RPMs. The plug I use is NGK BPR6EIX. It has had one blade change in it life and I sharpen the blade every year and lubricate the cables every time I use it . It the best mower I have every owned and every house hold should have a honda mower they are the best . Ask any premiership football team their groundsmen will be seen mowing the turf with a honda mower .

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  8. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Another week, another new Honda I needed a new mower but wasn't planning on getting one just yet...Yesterday's trip to the local garden centre for a few odds and ends ended up being more expensive than intended when I saw they had mowers on offer...Shame Honda don't make something that can help me with the battle against the weed.
    The weeds have had three treatments with Roundup gel but they keep coming back!

Hope this post displays ok... Having a few IT issues.

WP_000362. WP_000364.

Hopefully the pictures will have uploaded correctly now.

Last edited: Sunday 22nd Sep, 2013
    Ichiban likes this.
  9. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

This is my beast unfortunately not Honda but it was free and I've had it 6 years now no oil changes or spark plug changes, in fact no maintenance whatsoever and the petrol is at least a year old but she still fires up and does the job lol

Attached Files:

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Good choice on the mower John the are just simply the best petrol mover out there you will get fantastic cuts very time all the time.

I have been looking at the versatool it for have a weed killer,, I just burn them lol

11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Is that a briggs and stratton engine?

12. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It's a Mountfield from what I can tell on the internet.

Last edited: Monday 23rd Sep, 2013