Electrical & Lights Side light holder

Discussion in '1st Generation (2004-2011)' started by Paul Young, Sunday 9th Nov, 2014.

1. Paul Young Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Leeds
    I tried to remove the side light holder (for a W5W bulb) but in the process damaged part of the holder. I tried to look for a replacement holder with twin connecting pins on eBay but no luck. I only managed to find one with twin flat connectors, not pin-shaped. Does anyone know where to obtain one?

Thank you.

Paul

2. s60r Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

jas West Sussex
    I would pop in to you local honda dealership Paul..... At least you will get the right one, they may have to order it if it isn't a shared part with another model. I wouldn't imagine it would be a huge expense even from the dealer.

:Smile:

Bones126 likes this.
  3. Bones126 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England Dave Birmingham
    Give Holdcraft a call, they're very helpful and will give you club discount :Niceone:

4. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    @Holdcroft Honda will sort you out, though unfortunately club discount isn't available until you hit 25 posts.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Paul , sorry to hear you damaged the holder , but how on earth do you manage that ? were you using mole grips or hanging of it. Sorry I have never heard of anyone using such force to break one.
    - - - Updated - - -
    You don't get holders as spares for small bulbs its part of the harness, you need to splice and dice solder another one on.