Body, Paint & Styling SIDE MIRROR INDICATOR LENS CRACK

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by ginz, Wednesday 28th May, 2014.

1. ginz New Member Getting Started

Hii can any one plz tell me , how to get the lens of the indicator (on side/wing mirror),,do I need to buy the whole side mirror or can i just buy the lens
    ,,help guys..thank you..
    plz check the attached image

Screenshot_2014-05-19-13-17-32.

Last edited by a moderator: Wednesday 28th May, 2014
  2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Hi Ginz, welcome to HondaKarma. Why don't pop over to the "Introduce yourself section, say a few words about yourself and your car

That bit does have a separate part number, so should be available separately but I'd imagine it would a fair bit from a Honda dealer.

You are probably best off sourcing a complete mirror assembly second hand locally.

mirror.

4. ginz New Member Getting Started

@ NELS>Hey thankyouu...guys for replying,, and I I do owe you a stubbie mate lol
    @ Speedygee ...cheerz mate for the help... Im not sure where is the introduce myself section,,,anyway I Live In Adelaide city in south Australia and atm Im a bus driver,, and I love driving..and i love my car lol I have 8th Generation 2008 Honda Accord 3.5ltr V6...
    Can u please tell me ,,can i buy that part online and what is the exact name for that..
    cheerz

5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

Post your introduction in here mate Introduce Yourself • Honda Karma

I'm loathed to give you a part number in case it's not correct for your Australian model Accord.

6. Nels Moderator Staff Team

I would love to see some photos of your car, especially the 3.5l V6
    Please post them in the Club Garage, so everyone can see.
    Garage • Honda Karma

Click on 'Create Item' :Thumbup:

7. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

Are you looking to buy the part new or second hand @ginz ?