Accord/7th Gen Silver Accord Tourer EX iCTDI

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by Robbie, Saturday 27th Apr, 2013.

1. Robbie Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Robert Lancashire
    Accord in France. Here is my Accord Tourer. Taken in France at my holiday home in 2008

2. Baz Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Nice looking car....Are those bodyside mouldings just stuck on, or is fitting more involved than that? Are they paintable?

3. Robbie Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Robert Lancashire
    They are the original side protectors that I ordered with the car. I'm sure that they are a dealer fitment, and at the time were not colour coded. They are far better than the ones I have fitted to my CR-V.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure they are only stuck on. Certainly, the ones on my CR-V were only stuck on, although it took them some time to do: about ninety minutes, as they never came with the car, and I had to wait for Honda to send them. About three or four weeks after I took delivery.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Robbie if your car was an EX where are the front fog lamps?. like the picture, nice instagram tweaking?

5. Robbie Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Robert Lancashire
    I assume the fog lights are contained within the headlamp cluster. It is certainly an EX. I can show you the invoice if you wish. Look at the pic of Henry in the Accord and you will see the seats are leather. You can also see the sunroof on the above. I haven't tweaked it at all. The pic was taken with a film camera and scanned, so there is some loss of detail. I also had to use a photo editor to obscure the registration. Just realised. The fog lamps must be the third round light, because the sidelights are at the extreme end in an opaque cover. If you look closely you can see them.

- - - Updated - - -

There are five lights in each cluster.

- - - Updated - - -

I have just looked at the one in Milano Red and see what you mean. I bought mine in March 2004 - one of the first diesels - and there were no fog lights contained below. There was a facelift later on. The original reg was PM04 PGY but I had my personal plate transferred.

Last edited: Sunday 28th Apr, 2013