Off-Topic Snowing in April

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Ichiban, Wednesday 4th Apr, 2012.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The weather is getting crazier by the day. Leeds had 1 inch of snow today morning. What's going on

2. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I am in Telford today working and is snowing right now.About two inches on the roof.Blame this on you,you washed your car of salt last week and is snowing now:Whistle:

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Lol I am not driving my car for another week now .. I wil wait until this salt is washed away. I am not cleaning the undercarriage again.:Whistle:

4. IDTEC Special Partner Club Affiliate

Lee Cheshire
    I blame beefy

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    plus one to get on the beefy bandwagon!!!

6. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Snow what snow. Been in a t-shirt all day.

7. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

It's been a useful top-up for the northern reservoirs :Tongue:

8. Abbey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    The admin on my forum lives in London and said the same thing that weather during April there was really crazy. Not surprising as our weather here in the states (Deep South) was very cold, during March and April. Usually very sunny here during spring but it was mostly cold and rainy, with an occasional sunny day. The weather was more like fall. Only this past month did it really start getting hot.

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Well flaming June here has been a total wash out. I have just lost a entire month of road tax on my first gen ... Its sat pretty in the garage. The supermarket are a bit optimistic doing deals on barbecue stuff someone not looked out of the windows .lol

10. Abbey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    What worries me most is how this year it seemed the seasons were pushed forward. Our winter here in Georgia was very mild except for a few days of frigid cold. But then, Spring had more winter like days. What will the dead of summer be like? Will it be like Spring, with mild days? Already it's very warm here, so I guess Spring is an extinct thing now. I'm worried over the fall weather though. I'm guessing, bleak like winter again.