General Something different for you

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SpeedyGee, Friday 16th Aug, 2013.

1. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Your either going to think this is boring or you'll think it's beautiful or perhaps even "soothing" ...

Last edited by a moderator: Saturday 22nd Feb, 2014
  2. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Cool.Beautiful scenery and very peaceful,sometime I wish for something like this without too much people,work etc.
    Like it

SpeedyGee likes this.
  3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    I haven't tried it myself but I'd imagine being in a glider is the same, nice scenery, quiet and peaceful.

4. Phil1978 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Phil Salisbury
    Amazing, some truely breathtaking scenery there, have you seen the nasa space station flyover vids? worth a watch.

5. Doc Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Matt Peterborough
    That does look amazing and it would be truly beautiful to see.

Unfortunately I imagine the reality of the situation wouldn't be as peaceful. You'd be getting deafened by the prop engine because as it's a research mission you'd have a battered old plane that'd seen better days about 20 years ago when it should have been put out of service, but is now having to be maintained on a daily basis just to stop the wheels falling off. And you'd have to wear about 10 layers of clothes to stop your toes falling off because the heating is weaker than a gnat blowing on a candle.

I don't like the cold so I think I'll give it a miss. But a good find none the less. :Thumbup:

SpeedyGee likes this.
  6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Amazing ..Doc I prefer the cold to the warm !!

7. Doc Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Matt Peterborough
    Actually I hate it when it's cold as I can't keep warm. And being a true Englishman I burn during the summer, so I don't like it when it's in the high 20's either. lol