General SORTED - Help to find a trim piece part

Discussion in '7th Generation (2001-2005)' started by RogerH69, Friday 28th Aug, 2015.

1. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

South Africa Roger Oxford, UK
    I'm wanting to replace a plastic trim piece from my 2004 Civic Type-S, and have the part number stamped on the back of the part, but am unable to find it anywhere. It's a plastic trim piece from the near side (left) rear seat that goes between the door seal and the rear seat, and up the rear side of the rear door, as indicated in the image below (image is from OFF side, right - I am after the matching part for NEAR side, left)

The part number stamped on the rear of the trim piece is 84191-S6A-0000 (and under it, it says 'L' which I assume means left)

I'd like to get this part ordered and delivered before I goto South Africa next week Saturday, so would really appreciate help in finding this particular part.
    @Holdcroft Honda can you help ?

56079_20141220_104050.

2. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

LOL

Just after posting this, I phoned @Holdcroft Honda and spoke to Gareth, saying I'm looking for a part for a 2004 Honda Civic, and he's like 'Let me guess, it's the left side trim piece ....'

I go 'How did you know that', before realizing he'd seen my post on HK. I really didn't expect HH to be THAT quick with reading posts on this forum. Though I can't get the part as quick as I'd like, Gareth has confirmed the correct part, and I'll have it when I get back from South Africa next month.

Once again, excellent service from @Holdcroft Honda !!

Chunkylover53, MickyB and Nels like this.
  3. Nels Moderator Staff Team

The best things in life area worth waiting for. She'll be sorted out soon enough, plus it will be something to look forward to when you have to get back on the plane for the UK.

Top marks to Gareth and @Holdcroft Honda. Just another example of why they are our preferred dealership. :salute:

RogerH69 likes this.
  4. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

To be honest, my entire car will be something to look forward to, getting on the plane back to the UK. There are so many really great roads in South Africa I would absolutely love to drive her on. At least the last few days I am there, I'll be able to drive my mum's lil Jazz around :Smile: Leaving my car in the airport long term parking, so at least I get to drive her back to Oxford after the 11 hour flight from ZA :gohonda:

MickyB likes this.
  5. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Make sure you leave her in capable hands, some of these airport parking firms just shove them in a dirty yard with no respect or security whatsoever.

6. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

I use Purple Parking (this time and last time, used Purple Parking Business). Used them a few times and had no issues. In fact, last time, my battery was dead and they very kindly pulled out a mobile booster and got me started.