Planning South Coast Meet-Up? (TBC)

Discussion in 'Events and Meetings' started by sim.b, Sunday 28th Apr, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sim.b Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I live near Porstmouth in Hampshire and would like to know if any club members would be interested in meeting up some where down here this summer. with the club approval of course.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Ofcourse you can I can send you some leaflets and stickers to get the word around. Drop me a PM with our address.

3. sim.b Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hello,
    Thanks for your reply do you want my address? or do you want me to send you a SAE for the leaflets and stickers.
    Cheers Simon.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Simon just send me a personal message with your address buddy

5. sim.b Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I would but im not sure how to send you a private message, I am still new to all this computer stuff and I am still trying to sort out how to send things.I went on your page but i could not find where i had to click to send you a message. Sorry Simon.

6. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom Rokas Bristol, UK
    Hi Simon :Wave: I would be interested in a meet! :Thumbup: And I think some more members too, as there was already couple threads started for any possible meets in South West or South East. I think we should organise something somewhere in a South centre :lol:

7. sim.b Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi yes that would be good, i was thinking about maybe Southsea in Portsmouth or somewhere along the south coast.

8. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'm up for it Simon, I was at Southsea yesterday.
    I

9. sim.b Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

There seems like there is a bit of interest in the club for a south coast meeting if you are interested then please like this page or send me a message so i can get some idea on numbers as the size of any venue will depend on how many of us in the club would wish to attend.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi thats great.

10. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I may be interested in this. Im thinking of making a weekend of it, bringing the wife and dumping her at a shopping centre while we have fun.

11. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom Rokas Bristol, UK
    What if choosing the location like a Southampton? Would be pretty central for everyone from South West and South East.

Just accidentally spotted some Beaulieu motor museum. Anyone been there before? Interesting or not? What if we would meet up there, later some lunch and maybe some bowling would be fun.. :Wink:

I'd say let's share everyone our ideas regarding location and activities. And lets make this South meet to happen! :Thumbup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.