Planning South Coast Meeting Update

Discussion in 'Events and Meetings' started by sim.b, Wednesday 8th May, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sim.b Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

First off thank you to the all the members who have expressed an interest in getting together here on the south coast. I think that Southsea in Portsmouth seems to a popular choice so how about meeting up one Sunday next month in June?. Southsea front is very nice especially on a sunny day,the only one small problem is we may have to pay to park our cars there unless i can find some where we can park for free.
    Please let me know if you would like to attend, Porstmouth is a very nice Maritime city and well worth a visit.
    Hope to hear from some of you soon so we can arrange a date to meet.
    Cheers for now Simon.:Wave:

2. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom Rokas Bristol, UK
    I'm in! :Thumbup:

3. sim.b Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Great lets hope we can a few more to come along.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Good stuff chaps please let me or Deviate Defiant know if this is going ahead from now onwards we want to use facebook to get more coverage for our meets and showcase our community.

Simon did you get the package ?

5. adjon New Member Getting Started

hi simon can't say for definate but tell me what happens on these meets
    adrian[adjon]

6. sim.b Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi Cj yes i received the package and thank you again for sending them to me. sorry for not getting back to you sooner as i was away on my hols.i am more than happy to use Facebook if thats what you want to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Adrian the plan is that we just meet up and have a chat and a laugh hopefully,and show each other round our pride and joys and get to know each other on a face to face basis, and then we can decide where and when to meet next and share our ideas about where the club should go in the future.
    Cheers Simon.

Ichiban and intruder like this.
  7. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom Rokas Bristol, UK
    Question, where are our South members now? Sleeping under the palm? :Whistle: Guys, lets be active about this south meet up, would be nice to make it to happen!

Ichiban likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.